Register your cell phone for Reverse 911 alerts
New Possible Funding for Flood Victims
Special Board Meeting for Owners in Flood Plain
Flood Funding Resources
Med Drop Program has been Temporarily Suspended
Liner Installation Begun on Lake Marion
Energy Saving Devices available at LITTLE to NO cost to residents
METER REPLACEMENT PROJECT IN PROGRESS
CDBG Funds Available to Village of Mazomanie Residents
Parks, Trails and Water
Mazomanie is full of beautiful places to play and recreate. The many Village and area parks, trails and waterways are some of our best reasons to get outside. We also have attractive playgrounds, ball fields, park shelters, and Lion’s Park Pool.
VILLAGE PARK FACILITIES:
- Lion’s Park – Lion’s Park offers a large playground, park shelters, swimming pool, splashpad, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and baseball, softball, and soccer fields.
- Lions Park Swimming Pool -Located at 318 Park St, Mazomanie. Click here for the schedule. For more information call 608-795-2106. Click here for Swimming Lessons Form. Click here for a fee schedule.
- Park Shelters – The JC’s and the Lion’s Shelters are our covered shelters. These shelters offer picnic table seating and electric outlets for use. Click here for a fee schedule.
- Turk Shelter – The Turk Shelter is our enclosed shelter offering a full kitchen, seating for 80 and its own restrooms. This facility is heated but not air-conditioned. This is used for graduation parties, family reunions and would be great for any party too large to do at home. Click here for a fee schedule.
- Westland Promenade – Through the generosity of Fred Westland, in memory of his family roots in Mazomanie, the Westland Promenade is a landscaped oasis in the downtown area. With shelters and picnic tables, the Promenade offers visitors an opportunity to escape surrounding activity and picnic or relax in shaded comfort. Click here for a fee schedule.
- Wolf Run Trail – (map here); watch a drone video taken along the path of this stunning trail as it passes through downtown Mazo, winds past Lake Marion and the Bluff, and extends to Wisconsin Heights High School.
- Lake Marion Trail
- Black Hawk Trail
- Good Neighbor Trail (planned)
WATER AND BOATING:
THE VILLAGE OF MAZOMANIE IS CENTRAL TO THESE AREA PARKS AND RECREATION OPPORTUNITIES: