We are aware that there have been issues with the printing on utility bills where some or all of the ink is rubbed off the bills. This is occurring during the post office’s processing of the bills. We have talked to the post office regarding this, and they are attempting to come up with a way to avoid this problem. On our end, we have made some modifications to the print size and bolded key items on your bills in an effort to help with this. Feel free to call the office should your bill be difficult to read at 608-795-2100. We apologize for this inconvenience, and hope to have the same resolved in the near future.
Your utility bill explained (click on the below links):
Click here for UTILITY RATES
Pay online or view your bill
Choose the Utility Bill Payment Option that works best for you:
- VIEW BILL OR AMOUNT DUE ONLINE (FREE Service): Click the button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps. You can also use the button to view your bill online as well as your current amount due. Please opt out of receiving paper bills to help reduce costs. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
- PAY BY SMART PHONE OR TABLET THROUGH PSN (FEE CHARGED)*
- Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. TIP: Go online to create your payer profile before you use the app.
- PAY BY PHONE THROUGH PSN (FEE CHARGED)*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
- PAY BY MAIL (NO FEE)
Send a check or money order to: Village of Mazomanie, P.O. Box 26, 133 Crescent Street, Mazomanie, WI 53560
- IN THE OFFICE (NO FEE)
Bring in check, money order or cash to: Village of Mazomanie, 1330 Crescent Street, Mazomanie, WI 53560
- DIRECT WITHDRAWAL (NO FEE)
Mazomanie Utilities also offers direct withdrawal from your checking or savings account at no charge. Forms available at the Village Office or click here: Authorization for Direct Payment: Form for Direct Pay for Utilities
* By paying online, mobile or phone (FEE CHARGED):
- A $1.10 fee is charged for checking/savings payments; 3% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 608-795-2100.