PAY ALL DELINQUENT UTILITIES IN FULL BY 4/15/18 TO AVOID DISCONNECTION.
Energy Saving Devices available at LITTLE to NO cost to residents
Pool Director Needed
February 20, 2018 Election Provisional Ballots
METER REPLACEMENT PROJECT IN PROGRESS
Alternate Side Parking Has Begun
CDBG Funds Available to Village of Mazomanie Residents
History & Attractions
A little history. Mazomanie has a fascinating history–from early inhabitants, to European settlement, to its role in the growth of the State, the railroad, and commerce of Wisconsin. Read more about Mazomanie’s history.
Looking for something different to do in Mazomanie? Here are just a few of the amenities that make this community a special place to be:
- Mazomanie Historical Society Museum
- Mazomanie Free Library, the Oldest Wooden Railroad Depot in Wisconsin
- Midwest Microcar Museum
- Lions Park – Swimming Pool, soccer and ball fields
- Walking Iron Park, a 300 Acre County Park with Trails
- Black Earth Creek Trout Fishing
- Wolf Run Trail
- Lake Marion Trail
Want to see something highlighted here? Contact us!