Vanguard Electric is helping Florida repair its damaged electric grid. Hurricane Irma has left over 5 million accounts without power in Florida. Vanguard joins 16 other municipal utilities from Wisconsin to help with this large task.
- Vanguard Returns from Irma Relief September 19, 2017
- First Meeting for the 2018 Budget September 15, 2017
- Vanguard Electric Helping with Irma Recovery September 11, 2017
- Splashpad and Pool Closed for 2017 September 6, 2017
- CDBG Funds Available to Village of Mazomanie Residents August 31, 2017
- Highway 14 to be Rebuilt in 2021 August 28, 2017
- Now get local emergency Text Alerts! June 24, 2016