The Village will be erecting temporary fencing in the Westland Promenade on both the north and south sides of the railroad tracks between Brodhead and Cramer Streets. This action is being taken to mitigate liability for both the Village and its residents and is based on recommendation of the Village’s legal counsel. It is planned that the temporary fencing will be replaced in the near-term with a permanent, decorative fence designed to complement the improvements in the promenade.
- CHANGE TO VILLAGE OFFICE HOURS EFFECTIVE 9/27/21 September 15, 2021
- Temporary Fencing to be Installed on the Promenade July 16, 2021
- Interactive Zoning Map now available May 24, 2021
- CDBG Loans Available for Home Repairs February 25, 2021
- Save $$$ on water & electricity February 22, 2021
- ENERGY ASSISTANCE July 23, 2020
- Register your cell phone for Reverse 911 alerts September 19, 2018