The last day for the Mazomanie Public Works Department to pick up leaves will be Monday, December 4th. After the 4th, village residents are asked to please take any additional leaves to the compost pile located south of Lake Marion. Thank you for keeping the streets clear for the upcoming snowplow season.
- Santa’s On His Way!! December 11, 2017
- Village Meetings for the Week of December 11th. December 1, 2017
- Leaf Collection Ends December 4th November 30, 2017
- Alternate Side Parking Has Begun November 14, 2017
- Plants from Downtown Planters Now Available for Purchase October 30, 2017
- CDBG Funds Available to Village of Mazomanie Residents August 31, 2017
- Now get local emergency Text Alerts! June 24, 2016