Mazomanie is in the Wisconsin Heights School District, which serves students in pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. Wisconsin Heights facilities consist of:
- Two elementary buildings – one each in Black Earth and Mazomanie with grades EC-2 attending Black Earth and grades 3-5 attending Mazomanie.
- Combined middle school/high school – situated in the countryside between these two villages on Highway 14. The district encompasses approximately 100 square miles.
A deeply-ingrained trademark of our schools is the personal attention that comes through small class sizes. A typical class size is 15-22, whether in kindergarten, sixth grade science, or junior year American Literature. Smaller classes are offered to help ensure student success in special areas such as advanced placement classes and upper level foreign languages. As a result of caring educators, committed students, and small class sizes, the district has a record of high levels of academic achievement as demonstrated by above-average standardized test scores.
We also recognize that a fundamental part of a student’s life is what happens outside the classroom. Toward that end, we offer a wide variety of extra-curricular programs for children of all ages.
- Mazomanie Elementary School – 314 Anne Street 767-2737; Fax: 767-2091
- Wisconsin Heights District Office – 10173 Highway 14 767-2595
- Wisconsin Heights High School – 10173 Highway 14 767-2586
- Wisconsin Heights Middle School – 10173 Highway 14 767-2596
CHURCHES AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Curtiss St. Bible Church – 10416 Curtiss St. 795-2400
- Midland United Methodist Church – 10235 Highway KP 767-3358
- Saint Barnabas Catholic Church – 113 E Division Street 795-4321
- New Heights Lutheran Church-Mazo – 1705 Center St, Black Earth, WI 53515 767-2247
- Saint Paul Lutheran Church – 8748 State Road 19 767-2705
- United Church of Christ – 109 West Hudson Street 608-220-6987
- Mazomanie Chamber of Commerce – President: Natalie Beil 795-9824
- Wisconsin River Sportsmen’s Club – 10041 County Rd Y
- Wisconsin Heights Area Youth Association – Steve Flogel 608-516-1926
- Northwest Dane Senior Services – 1837 Bourbon Road, Cross Plains 798-6937
- Wisconsin Heights Soccer Club
- Mazomanie Barracudas Swim Team
- Mazomanie Lion’s Club
- To schedule an event on the Mazomanie Lion’s sign – email@example.com
- Wisconsin Heights Optimists Club
- Mazomanie Food Pantry
- Mazomanie Historical Society
Disclaimer: Churches and phone numbers are for informational purposes only.