Pay online or view your bill
Choose the Utility Bill Payment Option that works best for you:
- VIEW BILL OR AMOUNT DUE ONLINE (FREE Service): Click the button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps. You can also use the button to view your bill online as well as your current amount due. Please opt out of receiving paper bills to help reduce costs. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
- PAY BY SMART PHONE OR TABLET*
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. TIP: Go online to create your payer profile before you use the app.
- PAY BY PHONE*
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
- PAY BY MAIL
Send a check to: Village of Mazomanie, P.O. Box 26, 133 Crescent Street, Mazomanie, WI 53560
- DIRECT WITHDRAWL
Mazomanie Utilities also offers direct withdrawl from your checking or savings account at no charge. Forms available at the Village Office or click here: Authorization for Direct Payment: Form for Direct Pay for Utilities
* By paying online, mobile or phone:
- A $1.00 fee is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 608-795-2100.